What is Fertility Reflexology?
Primary - Secondary - Hormonal Imbalance - Endocrine Conditions
Fertility reflexology is used to support both Men and Woman to aid conception with primary and secondary infertilities; with specific conditions such as PCOS, thyroid disease and endometriosis , which may be impacting your chances to conceive naturally. Assisted conception techniques are used to enhance the efficacy of medical interventions with IVF, ICSI, or IUI.
What to expect
A detailed consultation is carried out at your first appointment for those who have a diagnosed fertility conditions. The consultation allows us to plan an individual conception treatment plan with you and according to your requirements. At this stage, we would advise you on the best treatments and the frequency of attendance. We would also offer additional advice to ensure your chances of conceiving and staying pregnant are increased. Appointments are flexible to ensure you are treated at the right time during your cycle, preovulation and in line with any assisted conception protocols.
- Helps to regulate your menstrual cycle to encourage ovulating
- Enhances treatments with assisted conception treatments, such as IVF, IUI or ICSI
- Balances hormonal issues associated with PCOS, Thyroid Imbalances or endometriosis
- Helps understand sperm count, motility or morphology issues
- Reduces cortisol and adrenaline level allowing for reproductive hormones to be more productive
07887 851 854
Monday 10am - 7pm
Tuesday -10am - 7pm
Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday 10am - 7pm
Sat 9am - 12pm / 3pm - 6pm
We are directly opposite
1 Marchmont Road SM69NT